Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Goodbye Singapore...

29 Jun 2006, this is a day I will always remember. I was due to fly to Melbourne for my secondment to PwC Melbourne. I was overwhelmed that so many people turned out. It felt kind of weird, as if I was hosting a wedding dinner myself. But I thought it was a good chance to actually let everybody know everybody.




On a lighter note, this is a picture of my most beloved and me!

I did not realise that goodbye is such a hard word to say. As I bidded my family and friends farewell, I couldn't help but tear. Reality suddenly hit me. This is not temporary, but for an extended period of time.

On the plane, more tears welled up as I read through the cards and gifts that I received. At that moment, I wanted to go back in time. I wanted to reverse my application to come to Australia. :'(

No comments: